[Magdalen] Pizza Spices.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 22:55:25 UTC 2018

We sometimes order (from Pizzeria Aroma) a "Soho White Pizza" that has
extra virgin olive oil, fresh minced garlic, ricotta, mozzarella, aged
parmesan, thyme, kosher salt, & ground black pepper. No tomato sauce. Good
stuff, but I'm a little tired of it. Lately we've been getting Jet's
Pizza...they specialized in Detroit-style square pizzas - a large one is
really two squares and is called "eight corners" because every piece is a
corner piece. This is important because the corner gives you more of the
almost-burnt crispy cheese from the side of the pan.
--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA