[Magdalen] Joey D

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 16:28:14 UTC 2018

My condolences here as well Allan ... fur family IS family.  I know over the
years how often you've spoken of Joey D and I'm sure he is a familiar
comfort for Camille.

Perhaps when the time comes you could look into a rescue dog that would warm
your hearts.  I have neighbors older than myself in my condo neighborhood
who have found much joy  'adopting' small rescue dogs that they can easily
take on short walks -  they have a new dog to love and be loved by and it
did not require 'starting from scratch' with a puppy.

It was nice to see you in the pub this morning.

Lynn