[Magdalen] student activists

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 16:58:23 UTC 2018

I think that our country  is finding it's way... you know what they say... a
'child' will lead them.

I pray it may be so.
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

"Mercy and compassion are more than personal options. They are the antidotes
to that fear and hatred." Mark Singel