[Magdalen] Jeffry Barnes

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 02:16:55 UTC 2018

He hasn't posted here since 2011, at least judging from my archive, and
hasn't posted on his Facebook page since 2009. Since then, many people have
posted birthday greetings and tagged him on posts, but the last post he
actually posted was in 2009.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA