[Magdalen] Famous Last Words.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 04:59:15 UTC 2018

must be oilman talk....

I also 'missed' that at the time.

I was not happy with his reductionist tactics, almost as though he did not
realize what our foreign service people actually do around the world.

OTOH... now we have a CIA director in charge of our embassies? Almost
reminds me of the day I heard that Regan was going to name George Bush 1 as
his VP - again I thought, we're going to have a former CIA director as a
VP - sounds like something they'd do in (at the same still) Communist
Russia.  Obviously give it some time and stranger things  *are* happening.

Lynn, up too late