[Magdalen] Famous Last Words.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Mar 15 16:07:59 UTC 2018

>>>Rachel Maddow described the news of that day (Tuesday of this week) as "a
spaghetti dinner with all its attendant courses thrown up against the
wall". The lady can turn a phrase!<<<

Someone else This Week in History described the entire GOP "messaging" campaign as throwing "everything" against the wall (emphasis EVERYTHING) to observe potential stickageness.  My fading memory has an inkling it was John Heileman.  Or one of the other brilliant souls that people Nicole Wallace's 4 pm (ET; 1 pm PT) table.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"...[My mouth is a] shithole..." -- 45th US President.