[Magdalen] Trump Org. gets subpoena from Muller

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 19:23:51 UTC 2018

> Yes, but since they don't reveal their IRS info, who knows if they kept
> them even for that?

You can choose to not reveal them, but not holding on to records for minimum
of 7 years could be a game changer.

They say 7 years for an individual and best to keep them for anyone in
business for longer. The IRS can be a stickler. If record are gone and the
IRS has significant need to verify, it is not a pretty picture.

Lynn

attributed to Erma Bombeck

"Mercy and compassion are more than personal options. They are the antidotes
to that fear and hatred." Mark Singel