[Magdalen] Famous Last Words.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 20:08:43 UTC 2018

It certainly seems that way.

Kakistocracy is apparently something that's "governed by the worst." So
it's related. :)

Seriously, that's what we've got now, and with new high-level appointments,
it's even truer.

What's giving me hope are the election in Pennsylvania and the voices of
the youth nationwide.

This whole experience may sharpen the nation's concept of what government
and leaders need to be (at least to know it's "not that crap we had with
Trump"). But that's me being optimistic again...call me Pollyanna.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA