[Magdalen] Update

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 20:45:02 UTC 2018

Prayers. My younger son Virginia beach found out his Neighbor across
driveways Abe, his wife has Lymphoma on the leg been getting treatment in
Richmond VA.  They  may move there.  He has given Josh drives to med appt.
and stuff. Josh was clearly upset. her name is Charlotte.  I met them few
times when I lived and visited the boys. so another person to add to list.