[Magdalen] Trump Org. gets subpoena from Muller

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Mar 16 15:51:31 UTC 2018

>>>If they claim "not to have them" Mueller will have a nice case of
obstruction of justice.<<<

As Jill Wine-Banks has said often, the case is irrefutably already there, and has been for a while.  She praises Mueller for how brilliantly he's building the perfect body of support for it.

Also, some might have missed it over the months, but it is pretty much generally assumed that in many cases when Mueller asks/demands things, that -- remembering how MANY pretty singing birds he ALREADY has, many if not all of whom were in on the digital traffic at all the various times -- , ... that there's a MORE than good chance he's already got it.  Which is also precisely why he's putting off the interview with the Strong Cheese until the end:  said Cheese's lawyers constantly sit in sopping wet panties because THEY know there's a gnat's chance in hell that when Mueller asks him a question, ... he already has the answer.  "Perjury trap" has long been dismissed by our Smart Ones as just typical GOP distraction namecalling, which it is.  But when dealing with the current president and his administration... "If the foo shits!"

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"...[My mouth is a] shithole..." -- 45th US President.