[Magdalen] Ah ha moment....

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 03:24:19 UTC 2018

Yes, that’s the general idea. Many years ago now the Secretary of the Interior -James Watt IIRC was ok with the environmental destruction because it would hasten the end times... first thing I thought of with T’s insistence of moving the US embassy to Jerusalem = set-up for end times... perhaps the Evangelicals see this as any means to their anticipated ends....
I muse.
Lynn