[Magdalen] Marion's Re: Cruel... boggles the mind

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sat Mar 17 20:36:25 UTC 2018

On 17/03/2018 20:18, Marion Thompson wrote:
> So maybe there’s just one bum destination out there that is bouncing back to me.  Often enough people are responding to a post that I never received in the original.  I’ll see if I hear back from me with a cc:

Marion, this one got through to me. I did notice that the other message
was forwarded to the list rather than coming from you directly. One
thing I have noticed is that when I get a post from Maddies or other
lists that use Mailman (I don't know if Maddies does) then there are two
reply buttons. The first one replies to the original sender alone while
the second says "reply list". That's a development a few months ago and
I don't know whether it's due to the list software, WSindows 10 or a
combination of the two.

Roger