[Magdalen] Cruel... boggles the mind

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Mar 18 13:20:30 UTC 2018

I suppose retirement pensions ("annuities") for USA Federal workers
may vary among branches, but In the USVA, basis for retirement
is predicated on working for the VA for 30 years.  Shortages may be
augmented by other US Federal employment,  In my case I needed
a couple of years to make for that full 30 years, and I was able to
document and submit my Army Medical Corps duty (3.5 years) and
my time as a dermatology resident at UM-Minneapolis where my
employment was technically at the Minneapolis VAMC (3 years), to
more than make up for those 2 years.  I don't know whether it works
the same for the US FBI.

David S.