[Magdalen] A la Reserche du Temp Perdue.

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Mar 18 18:30:12 UTC 2018

My Eucharistic minister turned 80 today and joins me
at this milestone. I generally do not go down into the
Valley for church when everything is covered with
snow and ice.  Though the snow and ice may well
be gone by the end of March, he is putting together
his route for dispensing Communion on Maundy
Thursday, and I put myself on his list for that feast day.

On the subject of Maundy thursday, which is this year
coming up soon on 29 March, I thought of the 25 years
I sang the wonderful Josquin des Prez "Missa Pangua
Lingua" with the Latin Riters in Scranton.  Then I checked
You Tube that has a nice video accompanied by the
"Kyrie" of the des Prez and featuring what is arguably
the best choir of TEC USA as well as photos of the
Maundy Liturgy of the choir's host church, Saint Clement's,
Philadelphia.

What a memory treasure that all this is for me as I dodder about
in my 80's.

David S.  Recommending googling You Tube for this video.