[Magdalen] Cruel... boggles the mind

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 18:47:06 UTC 2018

this just across the screen when I went to search for a local merchant:

[43 minutes ago]
(Rep. Mike Conaway (R-Texas) said Sunday the House Intelligence Committee
was not tasked with investigating collusion between Russia and the Trump
campaign, despite the committee issuing a report last week stating it found
no evidence of collusion in the 2016 election.

"Our committee was not charged with answering the collusion idea," Conaway
said on "Meet The Press."

"So we really weren't focused on that direction."

Crafty or crazy?  the Fake news machine is busy tweeting.
OTOH, maybe our elected officials are beginning to see what is hanging in
the balance.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

"Mercy and compassion are more than personal options. They are the antidotes
to that fear and hatred." Mark Singel