[Magdalen] Cruel... boggles the mind

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 19 08:07:41 UTC 2018

On 19/03/2018 03:59, Grace Cangialosi wrote:
> But in the post I was referring, the committee chair (or someone ) said they *weren’t* supposed to be investigating the trump-Russia thing. So I was just asking what they were supposed to be doing.

Looking as if they were about Very Important Business as there had been
allegations about Russian interference but the majority Party did not
want to find any evidence of that. They held hearings so people would
think they were investigating and questioned people who might know
something but we don't know what questions they were askked as the
evidence was in secret. Now they say they were not tasked with
investigating any Russian connections so that if evidence of
interference appears from elsewhere they can say "it wasn't our job to
look at that possibility."

Roger