[Magdalen] Acts of Faith - The Washington Post

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 17:11:51 UTC 2018

Have already deleted original email from my cellphone. I’ll try to cut/past sermon when I get home from my PC inbox
Lynn

On Mar 20, 2018, at 11:50 AM, Charles Wohlers <chadwohl at satucket.com> wrote:

If I scroll down a bit on that link, I see two "Act of Faith" articles followed by a large number of religion-oriented news articles, but nothing which appears to be a sermon.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com

-----Original Message----- From: Lynn Ronkainen