[Magdalen] Facebook thinks I’m “extremely liberal”

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 14:15:51 UTC 2018

Quoting ME:

There’s a little down-arrow on the top right-hand corner.
Click it.
Check privacy settings.

After that
check Settings—>apps (make sure Platform is Off)
and check Settings—>ads

Settings/Ads/Your information/your categories is where your politics lurks.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA