[Magdalen] Facebook thinks I’m “extremely liberal”

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 17:25:45 UTC 2018

This is probably a sickness on my part, but part of me likes the idea that
information about me can go out and make a difference in the world, whether
meaningful or trivial...but I understand it can also be used negatively.

That's what I keep having to remind myself of, especially when I feel like
"If I remove all info about me, I won't exist in the online world."

But I do have a habit of deleting all my Facebook posts back to the first
of the year. I should probably spend that time deleting apps that use my
info and making all my info visible only to FB friends.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA