[Magdalen] March tomorrow

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sat Mar 24 01:52:21 UTC 2018

On 24/03/2018 01:35, Grace Cangialosi wrote:
> I’m going up on a bus to DC from Charlottesville for the march tomorrow. Please pray for our safety as well as the safety of all the marchers across the country.
> I read today that there are 800+ marches and other events across the country.

Not just in the USA but in other countries as well where there are
already stricter gun laws. There are six in the British Isles - London
(at the American Embassy) and Newcastle in England, Edinburgh in
Scotland, Belfast in Northern Ireland, Dublin and Cork in the Irish
Republic. Others are being held in continental Europe.

Roger