[Magdalen] March tomorrow

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 15:00:23 UTC 2018

John and I will join The Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd and other
members of The Episcopal Church in South Carolina for the local march in
North Charleston, SC.  Our bishop and his wife, +Skip and Bonnie Adams will
lead the way.

I have also watched the Prayer Vigil at Washington National Cathedral last
night as preparation for the march.

Prayers that Congress will listen and hear and act.
Ginga