[Magdalen] March tomorrow

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 04:10:02 UTC 2018

I'm very proud. My nephew's family is marching in DC. My gr-nephew is
taking after me and his grandfather. He made a sign:

DON'T BE
AN  N R A
HOLE !

I am equally proud of my gr-niece whose sign was ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

My beloved spouse knit a pussy hat for our gr-niece and she was very
excited to get it in plenty of time for the march.
And she wrote back a letter telling my sweetie thank you for the terrific
hat. They're raising these kids right.
No surprise there.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford