[Magdalen] Palm Sunday Blues

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 13:24:52 UTC 2018

Understood!

I annually fight a battle within myself against the voice that (in my case)
says, "Palm Sunday is a pain in the neck, and I just need solitude." I'm
subdeaconing so I have to be there early to rehearse.

Snow would put me in a lousy mood as well.

Here's a prayer that we both might find a soul-spark today (not sure what
that is, but I felt led to type it).

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA