[Magdalen] Liddle Marco.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Mar 25 19:48:25 UTC 2018

This morning's MSNBC news ticker chose Sen Marco Rubio for its congressional response to yesterday.  Appropriate, as he's junior Florida.  Also, because, well, let's be honest:  what better target for the New Generation of voter as represented by yesterday to aim at?  And not a "liddle" target either.  Seems he "supports" and "acknowledges" the students' march(es), but "doubts they were marching for anything useful" (near, if not actual, quote).  How very strange, I think, that someone who in no way visually or otherwise personifies the U.S.'s "gun culture" would be described as "a staunch supporter of the National Rifle Association" (his $3.3 billion receipt of support from it notwithstanding).

I generally (well, nearly never) applaud anything Predisent Reciprocal says, specifically about other human beings, but how perfect, how appropriate, in current context, his "Liddle Marco".  Very, very little, indeed.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"...[My mouth is a] shithole..." -- 45th US President.