[Magdalen] Solemn Palm Sunday?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 19:53:20 UTC 2018

I just realized that this question doesn’t seem to have made it here last week.
A local interim rector decided they would have a “Solemn Palm Sunday” service. No Palm procession or Hosannas, folks will have time to walk the labyrinth, if they want....
The parishioner who told me was not pleased.
I was just curious about what you all thought about it; I’ve never encountered this before. I’ve always like the movement during the service from the Hosannas to the Crucifixion.
I don’t know how it went yet.