[Magdalen] Palm Sunday Blues

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 20:04:16 UTC 2018

In the Passion:
Mark:
Then Jesus gave a loud cry and breathed his last. And the curtain of the temple was torn in two, from top to bottom. Now when the centurion, who stood facing him, saw that in this way he breathed his last, he said,
Centurion:
Truly this man was God’s Son!

Except our keen Centurion  read his line immediately after ‘....and breathed his last’ when the Narrator had paused for dramatic effect,  thus killing the rest of that passage.

Marion, a pilgrim
Sent from Mail for Windows 10