[Magdalen] Liddle Marco.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 23:38:46 UTC 2018

I already knew that about Badlatté,  that smarmy little nothingburger. The
nicest thing I've ever been able to say about him is that he is NOT Eric
Cantor, who was my congresscritter when I lived in Richmond.

There was a sign in the parade yesterday, presumably carried by a member of
the Florida contingent, that said, "The only thing easier to buy in Florida
than a gun is Sen. Rubio".