[Magdalen] Prayer request

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Mon Mar 26 13:39:39 UTC 2018

Dan, I’m so sorry to hear this. Interesting about cysts - I’ve had them on
my kidneys for decades now, and no treatment is indicated. But I’m glad
they’re staying on the safe side with you, and I don’t know nothin' bout
pancreases! And I’ll pray for your health, your caregivers, and your peace
of mind.

--
Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle