[Magdalen] March tomorrow

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Mon Mar 26 13:50:23 UTC 2018

Our Bishop encouraged clergy to wear clericals and join him to make a show
of solidarity. I looked and looked, but didn’t see him or a single other
Episcopal priest. What I did see was laity (all women, as it happens) from
both Good Shepherd (where I served for 18 months) and Trinity (my current
parish). In fact, I was the only one I saw in a clerical collar at all.
Doesn’t mean they weren’t there (in such a big crowd), but we weren’t as
visible as I’d like us to have been.

--
Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle