[Magdalen] Not a Rosanne fan

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 21:55:44 UTC 2018

I shan't be watching Rosanne this evening, but if anything prompted me to
watch, it would be the chance to see the wonderful Laurie Metcalfe. Better
to see her again in her Absolutely Fabulous appearance as Crystalline, who
specializes in regression therapy and is hired to take Eddy back to past
lives but is a bit distractable.

https://youtu.be/FanBdPS8HT0

I've seen Laurie Metcalfe in two plays at the Steppenwolf Theater here in
Chicago: the first was Frankie and Johnny in the Clair de Lune. When the
lights came up, there she and her male co-star were, completely nude. As
luck would have it, I was in a front-row seat. I almost blurted out, "Wow!
What an eyeful!" but did my best to appear unsurprised and unaffected. Both
actors looked quite well. They then dressed and carried on with the
conversation that made up the rest of the play.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA