[Magdalen] Did anyone who is in Canada watch the Toronto Vigil onSunday night??

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Tue May 1 12:28:28 UTC 2018

I didn’t watch but I understand that it was deliberately kept non-political in that running-for-office sense.

Google tells me quite succinctly :  Humanism is a progressive life-stance that, without theism or other supernatural beliefs, affirms our ability and responsibility to lead meaningful, ethical lives capable of adding to the greater good of humanity.

We are the end in ourselves.  God isn’t part of the equation.

Marion, a pilgrim

Sent from Mail for Windows 10