[Magdalen] Taxes???

Charles Wohlers chadwohl at satucket.com
Tue May 1 14:38:45 UTC 2018

Well, here in Vermont (and Massachusetts) we only have a State sales tax -
no county, city, town, or "special" sales taxes. So no need to break them
down since they don't exist. Just 6% to the guv'ner.

As is well-known, in neighbo(u)ring New Hampshire there are no sales taxes
of any kind. Which is why one finds a bunch of big box stores right across
the river. OTOH, they do have a 9% meals and room tax to get all the
tourists.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com