[Magdalen] Did anyone who is in Canada watch the Toronto Vigil onSunday night??

Sheila Ketler debbiedimond52 at gmail.com
Tue May 1 16:02:40 UTC 2018

The family wanted me to play but they neglected to advise the priest that
that woman was not wanted... so she had been booked. As she had cancelled
her own choir practice (she works at an
Anglican church where she leads a choir and the funeral was at the same
time as choir practice)... the priest didn't think he could advise her not
to play. Now he did not earn brownie points with me at this point in time
as I told him she was not wanted and it was going against the wishes of the
deceased. To get into delores good graces (after the fact) I have booked a
Mass Intention for her and I will
play the Mass which we will do on her behalf... I know a little bit late
... Too bad I never met her we both dislike that organist...!!! we could
have dished on her and there is lots and lots to dish on that woman ... but
as my husband says don't get started on her you just get upset...

and it is not worth it.

Sheila