[Magdalen] Taxes???

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Tue May 1 19:49:14 UTC 2018

-----Original Message-----

There is a Georgia State tax, but there is an automatic reduction for seniors. I usually get a refund on my state taxes but not always on my federal. Of course I am still working full time.

and I am about to sign a contract with the First Moravian Church of Georgia to be their organist and choir director. The pastor, out of blue, emailed me last month to ask if I would like to be their organist. I don't know where he got my name apart from reading our AGO yearbook.

It's one service and a choir rehearsal and some thought of starting a children's choir. They have musical kinder because a  great deal of the congregation is Caribbean, a fruit of the Moravian missions there in colonial days.

Joe