[Magdalen] Taxes???

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed May 2 02:03:21 UTC 2018

A number of years ago Governor Gilmore ran on a platform of doing away with the car tax. Well, you see how well that worked out...

Apparently, for new cars the rates are astronomical. My daughter has a new KIA SUV, and I think my son-in-law said her tax is around $1000.  Of course, they do let you pay half in June and half in December, right along with your property tax.