[Magdalen] Crisis with email

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed May 2 14:14:49 UTC 2018

Spent several hours yesterday deleting old emails from my current Windows Live account (thousands). Both last night and this morning I’ve been unable to open Windows Live mail - have tried restarting several times including unplugging everything. Went to bed hoping for the best this morning but still can’t get in. This message is on the screen - Recovering the Windows Live Mail database- the gray bar that would denote progress is empty and the background behind the words is moving slowly as though it’s thinking. My screen just went into rest mode and when I hit the space bar kto open the screen it is now producing an active cancel action

Help
Lynn