[Magdalen] Sorry - Re: For the photographery sorts (attn Handsfield).

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon May 7 05:28:36 UTC 2018

Sorry about that.  Much cleaner:...

https://tinyurl.com/y8687zwk

Some classic jazz-related photos from 1958.  They're all good.  Some are a tad haunting.  The one of Billie Holiday, just a year before her death.  Thelonious at the keyboard (I don't like his music, but I do enjoy watching him play).  Louis working on his autobiography.  The last one I personally like best.  Kid Punch Miller walking home down a quiet, lonely New Orleans street at 6 am after a long night of playing.

For those that can, please enjoy.  Courtesy of the Mosaic (Records) Sunday Jazz Gazette.