[Magdalen] More News from TECSC

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Wed May 9 17:34:35 UTC 2018

On 09/05/2018 18:14, Ginga Wilder wrote:
>   More news, big news from The Episcopal Church in SC.
> http://www.episcopalchurchsc.org/news-blog/tecsc-asks-courts-to-return-property-identity

I saw that news on Facebook, where I also read the submission to SCOTUS.
I can't see Lawrence & co agreeing to the execution of the South
Carolina Supreme Court decision at least until SCOTUS decided what to do
with it but, as you said, that should not be too long.Likewise they will
probably contest the release of the intellectual property in federal court.

Roger