[Magdalen] How's everyone?

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu May 10 15:36:21 UTC 2018

Glad to hear you’re back from surgery!!
Thanks for article - well written and informative.
Lynn

On May 10, 2018, at 10:30 AM, Ginga Wilder <gingawilder at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Christopher,
Thanks for sharing the good words you heard from Patty+ Downing about
Ginny.  Ginny is well suited to St. Anne's. Winston Salem.  Lots going on
there. Patty is likewise a very good priest!  I was glad to see her at
Ginny's institution in January.

Thanks for the suggestion TECSC speak with the good people from
Pittsburgh.  I know some of that has taken place, but don't know if it is
at the diocesan or parish level on our end.  Bp Skip Adams intends to name
a trained professional to oversee the upcoming opportunities to reconcile
with parishioners of the Lawrence church.....we sincerely want to welcome
these lay people back.  Have no clue how many will come, but the welcome
will be there.  You may not have seen this news that was published on
Tuesday:
http://www.episcopalchurchsc.org/news-blog/tecsc-asks-courts-to-return-property-identity

I am home from the cataract surgery.  All is well.
Lots going on.
Ginga