[Magdalen] How's everyone?

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Fri May 11 17:30:17 UTC 2018

I suppose there are lots of peach trees in SC, too.  Everything in
Atlanta seems to be "peach."

A surgeon who was almost a god-like figure in the clinic
where I practiced for about 20 years used to have a favorite
expression for pleasant circumstances, "Peachy-Keen."

He also made heavy use of that time worn expression,
"Life is not always a bowl of cherries."

On occasion, when I've used either of these expressions,
I have had fond memories of Dr. Peer Midelfart (Norwegian names).

David S.