[Magdalen] Wedding?

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat May 19 12:52:38 UTC 2018

Nearly six here on the Left Coast, and finally heading to couch for a short pre-Summer's nap after watching the whole affair, something I hadn't actually, well, at all, planned on doing.

WHAT A THING it was.

And oh damn!, Michael Curry.  In front of ERII, no less!  (I don't think Philip cared one way or another.)

I spent a third of the way through it till the end looking like this:

https://tinyurl.com/hobwbvt

And loving every minute of it.  Especially the brief shot of Camilla's nervous laughing (soto voce, of course).

As for the commentators (MSNBC), God love 'em, but it's a good thing Ev sleeps soundly off in his bedroom, because I kept shouting "Chapel!  Chapel!!  It's not a Cathedral!!!"

Only royal wedding I've watched, ever, live or otherwise.  All I can say is, Harry, you are one lucky bastard.  (He said, modestly.)

Good[night].

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"...[My mouth is a] shithole..." -- 45th US President.