[Magdalen] Wedding?

Michael Bishop rev at michaelbishop.name
Sat May 19 13:51:25 UTC 2018

I was very pleased that the service itself was precisely that which any
couple getting married in the CofE - whether the smallest village church
or a big place like Windsor Chapel. Even the hymns were such that would
be sung in ordinary parish churches. Of course there were trimmings like
the  choirs and orchestra, but otherwise it was normal. The sermon was,
I found, a fine one - and a sermon is officially part of any wedding
service (although I confess to not usually preaching at weddings as I
have never been convinced that people would listen).

God bless

Michael Bishop
rev at michaelbishop.name