[Magdalen] Church of the Atonement, Chicago

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sat May 19 17:55:34 UTC 2018

It might be said that I live in the parish of the Church of the Atonement.
Indeed, I've heard references to Edgewater Parish, even though that doesn't
exist in the canons. It's nearby, and I do get there occasionally, most
recently for a funeral. And I shall get there to meet Mthr. Erika. I'm
impressed by their choice.

I sometimes think I'll make their 7:30 am daily Mass or 10 am Saturday one
a regular thing, but old habits die hard...I could aim for occasional
attendance. Certainly not hard to get there.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA