[Magdalen] How do I...

Charles Wohlers chadwohl at satucket.com
Sun May 20 20:06:03 UTC 2018

If this is on a PC running Windows 10:
Click on the window icon in the lower left-hand corner. Then click on the
gear thingy (2nd one up). When a bunch of choices come up. click on "Apps"
and then navigate to the app you want to get rid of. Click on it, and then
click on the "Uninstall" box.

If it's an Android smartphone, it is possible to uninstall apps you've
added, but I forget how.
If it's on an iPhone, go here: http://www.dailydoppler.com/content/uninstall

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA