[Magdalen] Wedding?

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Sun May 20 20:53:04 UTC 2018

The still pictures of the wedding on line are of very
high quality, and show a lot of detail.  There really
isn't a bad picture in the lot, and even Camilla, who
was given bad press that I read somewhere, had some
flattering pictures posted.

Over and beyond the attendants, the still shots pick
up a lot that I missed in the live video.  For example, the
splendid richness of the Chapel sanctuary including the
gorgeous full frontal, and the intricacies of the vaulting
throughout are obvious in detail.

And I realize that the dizzying beauty of the west door
where so many pictures of bride and groom were taken
is largely due to [probably to] a series of espaliered
Asian Flowering Dogwoods that just happened to be
in bloom.  The English excel in espaliered shrubs.

OK.  Bring on the next Royal Wedding!

David Strang.