[Magdalen] Wedding?

sally.davies at gmail.com sally.davies at gmail.com
Mon May 21 18:33:45 UTC 2018

....and PB Curry is not done yet!

Just saw him interviewed very well on CNN's Amanpour.

"Last time I checked...even in the world of biology...if you have the same
parent, you are related"!

Christiane asked him about the Pope's counsel to a gay abuse victim and he
answered that very gracefully as well by making the same point about seeing
each other as sisters and brothers no matter what.

I didn't mind the ramble about fire. Pentecost was coming and it gave me
something extra to think about!

Sally D