[Magdalen] Breast Biopsy

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Thu May 24 02:37:33 UTC 2018

After talking to one of our number on the phone today, who graciously asked
how my wife was doing, I realized that I had failed to provide an update
here. Lisa will be having another surgery in a week, mostly through the
same incision as the last, to remove some additional tissue from the
posterior margin of the right breast whence the lump was taken. The doctor
will also check a couple of lymph nodes. Further treatment might involve an
oncologist, but that is not certain yet. A good outcome is still expected,
but she is naturally scared and worried. Your continued prayers are
welcomed.

On a brighter note, I got the results of my semi-annual PSA test (follow-up
from my own prostate cancer surgery) and it is once again at an
undetectable level.

--

Christopher Hart