[Magdalen] Specs advice?

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun May 27 03:35:59 UTC 2018

This time, last fall,  I bought my favorite Silhouette frames 1/2 off on line and had the Rx filled locally. Most of the on- line companies demurred about replacing the lenses if they weren’t “working” and I wear line bifocals and have a specific base curve need so I decided  better safe than sorry. Most local opticians did not want to work with my own frames  or said there was a $100 extra charge but I went to someone I had done business with 20 years ago and they agreed. So far so good.
Lynn