[Magdalen] Specs advice?

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sun May 27 16:51:46 UTC 2018

My internist insists that I have an annual eye exam by an ophthamologist.
I have diabetes and my optometrist does not dilate my eyes to examine
them.  Whether my exam is done by an optometrist or an ophthamologist,
because of diabetes, insurance covers the exam, except for refraction of
vision.  I do prefer the refraction my optometrist does.

Ginga