[Magdalen] Prayers Needed

Bob Rea petard at petard.us
Sun May 27 22:29:57 UTC 2018

Friday night I helped get one of the neighbors off the floor. He couldn’t get
up on his own. He called me and told me he needed help. He was sounding
incoherent,. We searched for the hidden key and couldn't find it but he
managed to slither over to the door. I and another neighbor got him up into a
chair. His pupils were ok and after he got his breath and stopped panicking he
was talking normally. No stroke. He said he has edema in his legs and needs a
heart valve replacement. I told him if this happens again to call 911 and
leave his door unlocked.
I called him next day and he said he was ok.
They just now took him to the hospital. It was their second visit of the day
He's pretty old
He needs our prayers
seeing this as a possible future for me, spare me a prayer too.
--
Bob Rea
www.petard.us

America, it was a wonderful country